Q7Systems Ltd respects and protects the privacy of its members in accordance with UK regulations. Your information will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. Should you have any queries in regard to these provisions or of the workings of Q7Systems Ltd in implementing these provisions, please feel free to get in touch through: http://email@example.com /contact-us
HOW WE HANDLE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order, you will be asked for the following personal information: your name; e-mail address; mailing address; delivery address and any special delivery instructions; and telephone number.
- We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- Q7Systems Ltd, is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will investigate any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to investigate.
- We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merger or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- In carrying out our obligations, Q7Systems Ltd may, at its discretion and solely for the purposes of monitoring the quality of responses, record part or all of the calls between you and Q7Systems Ltd.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your e-mail address and password.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Website, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may ask for other information to enable us to improve our site or to send you special offers.
- Our site contains links to other sites. Q7Systems Ltd are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.
HOW WE PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
For credit card transactions, our site adds security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. The payment process utilised by our site uses HTTPS and is secured by 128bit SSL encryption. We do not store your credit card details.
We collect your personal information to register your account with Q7Systems Ltd and for related administrative purposes. With your express consent, we may also send you information and special offers about our products and services. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may be able to request access to the personal information we hold about you. We will assess your request in accordance with the law and tell you why if access is denied. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Chief Privacy Officer, Q7Systems Ltd. Q7Systems Ltd assists authenticated Police work in pursuit of Computer Crime or Fraud enquiries.
Data is not retained for longer than necessary to complete the above stated purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Address on websites of q7s.co.uk
Vista Business Centre
50 Salisbury Road
Company Register Number: 08494069,
VAT Number: GB217570021