Terms & Conditions
Policies, Returns & Guarantees
GENERAL RETURNS POLICY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the UK Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
WE STAND BEHIND THE PRODUCTS WE SELL
Our “30 DAY IRON CLAD GUARANTEE” is backed by our promise that you’ll be satisfied with the product or we’ll take it back within 30 days. It’s that simple. This covers all products on our website except software and where otherwise stated subject to the below Terms and Conditions for Change of Mind returns.
ONLINE STORE RETURNS POLICY AND RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
Change of Mind
We will accept Change of Mind returns for items purchased online by customers within United Kingdom subject to the following conditions:
- Items may only be accepted when Q7Systems Ltd is notified within 7 days of the date of shipment.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
- Items must be returned in otherwise unused condition, with all original tags/labels/packaging attached and undamaged.
- We will not accept Change of Mind returns for software, run-out or clearance items or Office Products such as open labels or unsealed office stationery & any items purchased from the “Sale” and “Clearance” sections of our website.
- All returns must be received within 14 days once the Return Authorisation Number has been approved Q7Systems
- If you request an exchange, you must pay us any costs associated with us delivering the exchange item to you and, if the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, you must also pay us the difference in price. Your exchange item will be shipped once you have paid for these costs and we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you (by us crediting your original payment method) once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
- Damaged or incomplete goods may not be credited. Acceptance of damaged or incomplete returns will be at the discretion of Q7Systems. If accepted, there will be a restocking fee charged on damaged, incomplete or otherwise unsellable goods calculated either as an amount of $10 being a minimum charge or 30% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
- If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the products were purchased which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
- Unless otherwise specified all items are covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. Normal wear and tear of items is in accordance with the item purchased, the cost paid and the normal intended use of the item. We do not cover the costs of returning the item to us for the repair or replacement as we do cover the costs of returning the item to you if found to be faulty.
- We are also required under the UK Consumer Law to tell our UK customers that: “Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the UK Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure”.
- Under the UK Consumer Law, the remedy you are entitled to if a products fails to meet a consumer guarantee will depend on whether the failure to comply with a guarantee is major or minor. Minor failures can normally be fixed or resolved within a reasonable amount of time.
- For goods, there is a major failure to comply with a consumer guarantee when:
- You would not have purchased the product if you had known about the problem.
- The product is significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model you were shown.
- The product is substantially unfit for its normal purpose and cannot be easily made fit within a reasonable time.
- The product is substantially unfit for a purpose that you told the supplier about and cannot easily be made fit within a reasonable time.
- The product is unsafe.
- Nothing in this Returns Policy in any way excludes or limits our UK customers’ rights under the UK Consumer Law.
- There is no obligation to repair, replace or refund where the fault has been caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause or using the item(s) outside the permitted or intended uses described by the manufacturer.
- If the returned item is found to be in full functioning order in accordance with its description and normal intended purposes, a replacement or refund shall not be issued and any shipping charges associated with returning the item to the customer lie with the purchaser. Costs will be equivalent or higher to the original shipping price paid for the item.
All Q7Systems Ltd customers with a reseller account are also subject to the above and below Terms and Conditions as well as those conveyed at the time the Reseller Account was registered: http://www. /resellers
Please note that as a discount is already given, free shipping is not available on any order placed with or under a reseller account.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS/ BACKORDER CHARGES
All credit card transactions are automatically charged via our bank at time of order. We regret that charging your credit card at shipping time is currently not possible. PayPal and Direct Deposit are automatic forms of payment.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Q7Systems LTD are proud to work with some of the world’s leading shipping companies, including DHL, DPD, Fedex and Royal Mail We enjoy a great relationship with our couriers which allows us to offer our customers extremely competitive shipping rates in UK and Europe wide. When placing your order, or setting up your account for the first time, make sure that you speak to your account manager about the best shipping options for you.
We do our best to ensure timely and efficient delivery of all orders, (providing the items are in stock). We pride ourselves on our delivery network, which allows us to get your products to you with the minimum of fuss.
Can I have my order sent via Express Post?
At the present time we do not offer the Express Shipping option online. If you require your order to be shipped Express, please contact us before you place the order online and we can make the arrangements for Express Shipping once any extra applicable costs have been calculated.
How long does dispatch and delivery take?
Items are generally sent within 1-3 working days of payment being received if the item is in stock. Please check the product information page for the approximate dispatch time or contact us for exact stock availability. Once items are dispatched, regular Royal Mail Post or DHL delivery times apply.
Free shipping orders are shipped via a Royal Mail Service without a tracking number. Estimated delivery times advised by Royal Mail can vary between 1-10 working days depending on the delivery address.
If you wish to have a tracking number with your order, additional charges apply. And can opt for recorded delivery. The majority of our items are sent from London. Please note: this should be used as a guide only.
At least one of my packages hasn’t arrived. What can I do?
Our items are sent in individual packages, from a couple of different locations. This means that even when we send them at the same time, there can be a day or two until you receive all packages from your order.
If at least 10 days have passed since your order was placed, and you still haven’t received all packages, please contact Royal Mail and check if your local Royal Mail Delivery office is holding a parcel for you. We often find that Royal Mail simply don’t leave a note advising you a parcel is awaiting pickup or the notes can sometimes be thrown away by accident with junk mail left in letter boxes.
If you still can’t locate your parcel after trying the above, please contact us – we will be more than happy to investigate on your behalf.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
In the unfortunate circumstance that your purchase a faulty good from us, WITHIN the manufacturers stated warranty period we will either refund or replace the item for you. Delivery and handling charges for returning unwanted items dispatched by a Q7Systems Ltd are usually borne by the buyer.
However, if you receive an item that’s different to what was described, or is clearly in a worse condition than was indicated (e.g. you’ve received a used item in circumstances where the item was described as new), please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item, and return the item, in the same condition you received it, within 30 days of receiving the item.
Buyer can request a refund or replacement of the item and the delivery costs (if any) paid by you when ordering the item.
Any item that has been used would not be accepted as full refund but partial refunds. As that item would be sold as used item. The items that are sealed would not be accepted for refund or replacement. i.e software cd’s, office products etc
If you have any issues regarding the product, please contact us first by emailing us so that we can resolve any issues.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver your products to you within 10 working days of the date of issue of your Order Confirmation; however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame.
Anticipated delivery dates are based upon vendor supplied information and are subject to change. Before making an order, we encourage you to check the pricing and availability with us here: http://www. /contact-us
We regret that we do not have a facility whereby faulty or incorrectly supplied goods can be picked up by Royal Mail or other carriers. If a product is faulty or supplied incorrectly, we request that the customer return the product back to our office. Once the fault is confirmed, we will reimburse the customer for any shipping costs incurred if returned within a reasonable time.
Delivery costs are Non-Refundable
In the event of Change of Mind and Faulty Returns, shipping costs are not refundable outside the first 7 days from the date of shipment.
For International orders we do not offer change of mind. But accept faulty returns and its buyers responsibility to send the item back to us.
All goods collected or received must be checked immediately on receipt. Any damage, faults, shortages or discrepancies must be advised in writing to Q7Systems Ltd within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Signing a carrierʼs delivery note “unchecked” does not absolve the persons receiving the goods from this condition. Q7Systems Ltd will not replace or refund any items that have been reported damaged after this period.
Title Passes Risk of Loss
Title to items being purchased (as specified on the order) passes from Q7Systems Ltd to purchaser at the time of shipping. Customer takes on full liability for safety and validity of delivery address given to us at the time of purchase. Q7Systems Ltd will not incur any forwarding costs on shipments. Q7Systems Ltd shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, war, riot, seizure, terrorist activities, embargo, or other acts or events nothing within the reasonable control of Q7Systems Ltd .
For those customers on an Education and/or Government account, title to the goods remains with Q7Systems Ltd until payment for the invoice has been made. Q7Systems Ltd reserves the right for the items be returned on failure of payment.
In the event that Q7Systems Ltd has shipped and delivered the incorrect item of a higher value than what was ordered to a customer, the customer must pay any difference in price if he/she decides not to return the item. Q7Systems Ltd will cover any postage costs to return the incorrectly shipped item and have the correct item shipped to the customer in the alternative.
Q7Systems Ltd reserves the right for the items be returned on failure of payment. Failure to provide due payment for the retained item entitles Q7Systems Ltd to contact the appropriate authorities in starting a criminal investigation for theft under the Crimes Act 1968
Incorrect and/or Incomplete Addresses
If an incorrect or incomplete address has been provided and the parcel has been returned to us by the courier, an additional shipping fee will be charged. Once the payment has been received, the items shall be re-shipped to an updated address provided by the purchaser.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, please do not use our website.
Terms & Conditions
The Q7Systems Ltd Web site were created by Q7Systems Ltd for the exclusive use of our customers, and are intended for research and buying purposes only. No Q7S® print or online publication may be duplicated, redistributed or modified in whole or part without prior written authorization from Q7Systems Ltd. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, ” Q7Systems Ltd ” shall be taken to include Q7Systems Ltd and www.q7systems.com. All Q7Systems Ltd policies, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. If the General Terms and Conditions provided on our Web site do not answer your specific questions, or if you need more detailed information, please contact your Account Executive on this email: .
Q7Systems Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order without notice for any reason. Any monies paid will be refunded to the purchaser in the absence of any fraudulent activity.
Prices Information & Availability
Our website is not a binding quote. Because of the fast-moving nature of the industry, prices, product information and availability are subject to change without notice and at the time of order. We do our best to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information, but errors do occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice. We also reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you any money owing. Q7Systems Ltd is also unable to issue price adjustments due to manufacturer price changes after date of original sale. If the price has to be adjusted before shipping we will give you the option of cancelling the order or if you if you agree to the price difference, we will ship the product right away.
Anticipated deliveries dates are based upon vendor supplied information and are subject to change. Before making an order, we encourage you to check the pricing and availability with us here: http://www. /contact-us
Typographic, Photographic and Technical Errors
Although we do our best to achieve 100% accuracy, occasionally errors and inaccuracies do occur. Should you encounter an error or inaccuracy, please inform us so it can be corrected. Products and packaging depicted may differ from stock available at the time of shipment. We reserve the right to substitute equivalent items subject to arrangement with purchaser. If an error is made and a product is listed at an erroneous price, Q7Systems Ltd may, at its discretion, refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If an order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card at the incorrect price, Q7Systems Ltd shall have the right to immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
Except where to do so would otherwise cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, Q7Systems Ltd:
- excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
• to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this website; and
• excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute)) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this website prices may vary from store location. Errors and omissions excepted.
Limitation of Liability
Without limiting the general disclaimer, Q7Systems Ltd:
- makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Q7Systems Ltd is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date;
- will not be liable for disruptions to this website; and
• is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Q7Systems Ltd, will Q7Systems Ltd be liable for any indirect, consequential and/or incidental damage or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or any access of, or any inability to use or access, this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Q7Systems Ltd for any breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at Q7Systems Ltd option to the following:
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by Q7Systems Ltd, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
• in the case of services supplied or offered by Q7Systems Ltd, the supply of the services again or the cost of having the services supplied again.
Q7SYSTEMS LTD PASSES THROUGH TO ITS CUSTOMERS ALL MANUFACTURERS’ WARRANTEES AND GUARANTEES THAT ARE PROVIDED FOR THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS. Q7SYSTEMS LTD MAKES NO ADDITIONAL OR INDEPENDENT WARRANTIES (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE).
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Q7SYSTEMS LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Q7SYSTEMS LTD SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES), OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF Q7SYSTEMS LTD FOR ALL DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. LIKEWISE, Q7SYSTEMS LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ITS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ALL MERCHANDISE IS SOLD “AS IS”. PLEASE CHECK MANUFACTURER PACKAGING AND MATERIALS FOR COMPATIBILITY. Q7SYSTEMS LTD MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY MERCHANDISE SOLD. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SYSTEM DOWNTIME, LOST DATA, ETC.
THIS DISCLAIMER BY Q7SYSTEMS LTD IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE TERMS OF ANY APPLICABLE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES. Q7SYSTEMS LTD WILL PROVIDE COPIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES UPON REQUEST CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Title Risk of Loss
Title to items being purchased passes from Q7SYSTEMS LTD to purchaser at the time of shipping. Customer takes on full liability for safety and validity of delivery address given to us at the time of purchase. Q7SYSTEMS LTD will not incur any forwarding costs on shipments. Q7SYSTEMS LTD shall not be responsible for damages or delays resulting from Acts of God, war, riot, seizure, terrorist activities, embargo, or other acts or events nothing within the reasonable control of Q7SYSTEMS LTD.
Logos, Trademarks, Service Marks
Q7SYSTEMS LTD, Q7S, www.q7s.co.uk and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Q7SYSTEMS LTD. and all other distinctive site logos, marks and graphic elements on the www.q7systems.com, www.q7s.co.uk Web sites are trademarks of Q7SYSTEMS LTD and are subject to applicable trademark protections. All other company, product, and service logos, marks and names in Q7SYSTEMS LTD. and online advertising are or may be trademarks or service marks of the companies and organizations mentioned. All trademarks and registered trademarks are used to benefit, without intent to infringe on, the holder of the mark.
Internet connectivity requires access services from an Internet Service provider. Contact your local Service Provider for Internet connectivity and access.
Third Party Service Contracts
Q7SYSTEMS LTD is a reseller of various service contracts issued by and performed by third party service providers. We are not the providers of the services described in those contracts, and the third party service provider is the only party responsible for performing, or arranging for performance, of those services. You agree that the third party service provider is solely responsible for fulfilment of the service obligations, and you agree that you will look only to the third party service provider for any loss, claims or damages arising from or relating to the purchase and performance of those services. You also agree to release Q7SYSTEMS LTD from any and all claims arising from or relating to the purchase and performance of the services to be provided by the third party service providers. Taxes will be charged to applicable states.
Q7SYSTEMS LTD policies are subject to change without notice. We do our best to ship all orders as rapidly and accurately as possible. However, Q7Systems Ltd is not liable for late or delayed shipments or system failures. Title to items being purchased passes from Q7Systems Ltd to purchaser at the time of shipping. If you purchase items for export, you must obtain from the Federal government certain export documentation. All trademarks and registered trademarks are used to benefit and without intent to infringe on the mark holder. Q7Systems Ltd logos are registered trademarks of Q7Systems Ltd.